|Choose Your Option|
NESTED IF ELSE STATEMENT IN C
- Nested if -else statement is also known as ladder if-else statement in C.
- Nested if-else statement is the extension of the if-else statement.
- Nested if-else statement is decision-making statement.
- When series of decisions are involved then we use nested if-else statements.
Flow Chart of Nested if-else statement in C
Switch statement in C
- Expression is a character or an integer. Value-1 and Value-2 are constant values.
- These values should be unique in each case otherwise an error will occur.
- When the switch statement will be executed, the statement associated with the value-1 and value-2 will execute.
- The break statement is written at the end of the block of statement to exit from the block of the statement.
- The default value is executed when all the cases occur false.